Increasing your Google Ads and Facebook Ads conversions by using Artificial Intelligence is now a reality thanks to Adext AI.
Here’s The Step By Step To Get Started With Adext AI
- Click on the “Sign up” button on the upper right corner, or on the button "Start my 30-day FREE TRIAL!" on our website.
2. Take a look at our Pricing page and then fill out the form with your name, a valid email address, and a password so that you’ll be able to sign back into the Adext platform later.
3. To continue with the process you’ll need to verify the email account you’ve just entered. Go to your inbox and open the email called Validate the account that you must have recently received from Adext. If you don’t see it in your main box, check your “junk,” “spam” and “other” folders.
4. Now you’ll be able to connect your Facebook and/or Google Ads accounts. In order for the Adext AI App to connect to your Facebook Ads and/or Google Ads accounts, you’ll need to give the corresponding permissions on both platforms, or on the one you’ve chosen, depending on the case.
5. Choose a plan according to your needs and add a payment method. You'll see a screen where you have to choose the variable fee of your preference.
6. Set up and launch your first Smart Campaign. First, choose the ad set(s) you want Adext to manage and optimize.
Adext AI requires the ad set campaign to be already approved and registered by the platform you're using (Google or Facebook) and be running previous to the connection to Adext AI, since it can not work with paused Ads. Then select the ad sets you want Adext to manage.
7. Then, set the optimization period, Smart campaign name, and choose either if you want to pause the original campaign or not.
- The minimum period to run a campaign is 2 days, and the maximum is 90 days. But if you want to truly experiment the extend of what Adext can do we recommend you run your Smart Campaigns for at least 10 days, so Adext has more time to learn, gather data and optimize on what will work for your ads.
- Adext needs at least 24 hours to set up all your ad sets and start optimizing them, so please consider this when planning your strategies with Adext. After you submit your Smart Campaign you’ll see your Smart Ad Sets in your Facebook or Google ads manager.
- The minimum budget required per ad set is $20 USD.
8. Once you've reached this step you'll be dealing with the Compatibility of your ads to make sure they can be run by the platform. You'll be notified via email that your Compatibility Report is ready.
The Compatibility Report will tell you if there were any issues found. If you don't have issues, you'll be able to Submit your Smart Campaign and start running your ads with Adext AI.
9. After you've submitted your campaign and launched it, in your Smart Campaigns section you can consult your dashboard after 48 hours, approximately, from the start date of your Smart Campaign.
If you need to edit an ad group or any of its ads that Adext AI is actively managing, please read carefully this article that contains what you should take into account and the steps you must follow.