Increasing your Google Ads and Facebook Ads conversions by using Artificial Intelligence is now a reality thanks to Adext AI.
Here’s The Step By Step To Get Started With Adext AI
- Click on the “Sign up” box on the upper right corner, or on the button "Try Adext AI" on our website.
2. Fill out the form with your name, a valid email address, and a password so that you’ll be able to sign back into the Adext platform later.
3. To continue with the process you’ll need to verify the email account you’ve just entered. Go to your inbox and open the email called Validate your account that you must have recently received from Adext. If you don’t see it in your main box, check your “junk,” “spam” and “other” folders.
4. Now you’ll be able to connect your Facebook and/or Google Ads accounts. In order for the Adext AI App to connect to your Facebook Ads and/or Google Ads accounts, you’ll need to give the corresponding permissions on both platforms, or on the one you’ve chosen, depending on the case.
5. Choose a plan according to your budget and apply your payment method. You'll see a screen where you have to choose from Adext AI Tools . Afterwards, select if you want to pause your original campaign or keep it running while also running Adext.
6. Name your Smart Campaign. Select the platform, account, campaign and ad group you want Adext to manage and optimize.
Adext AI requires the ad group campaign to be already approved and registered by the platform you're using (Google or Facebook) and be running previous to the connection to Adext AI, since it can not work with paused Ads. Then select the ad groups/sets you want Adext to manage.
7. Set the optimization period you want to assign to the Smart Campaign.
- The minimum period to run a campaign is 2 days, and the maximum is 90 days. But if you want to truly experiment the extend of what Adext can do we recommend you run your Smart Campaigns for at least 10 days, so Adext has more time to learn, gather and optimize on what will work for your ads.
- Read more about Campaign Budget Automation (CBA) and how it works ON or OFF here
8. Once you've reached this step you'll be dealing with the Compatibility of your ads to make sure they can be run by the platform. You'll be notified via email that your Compatibility Report is ready.
The Compatibility Report will tell you if they where any issues found. If you don't have issues, you'll be able to Submit your Smart Campaign and start running your ads with Adext AI.
9. After you've submitted your campaign and launched it, in your Smart Campaigns section you can consult your dashboard after 48 hours, approximately, from the start date of your Smart Campaign.
If you need to edit an ad group or any of its ads that Adext AI is actively managing, please read carefully this article that contains what you should take into account and the steps you must follow.