Increasing your Google Ads and Meta Ads conversions by using Artificial Intelligence is now a reality thanks to Adext AI.
Before start using Adext please read our “Checklist before using adext” article to make sure you and your campaigns are ready to start being optimized with our powerful algorithms 💪.
Once you have checked all those points then, this article will give you the necessary answers to get started with adext.ai.
Here’s The Step By Step To Get Started With Adext AI
Click on the “Sign up” button on the upper right corner, or on the button "Start Now!" on our website.
3. Connect your Meta and/or Google Ads accounts. In order for the Adext AI App to connect to your advertising accounts, you’ll need to give the corresponding permissions on both platforms, or on the one you’ve chosen. Afterward, you will be able to choose which ad accounts you authorize Adext permission to access. Learn more about How to connect my accounts?
4. Set up and launch your first Smart Campaign. First, choose your campaign goal, and the way you want to work with the AI. You can choose either Auto-Amplify or Amplify.
With Auto-Amplify, Adext selects the best performing audiences, changes the AI Model you chose according to your optimization strategy and focuses its efforts according to the KPI provided by you in the initial set up of your Smart Campaign.
Yes! With Auto-Amplify, you just need to launch and forget 😉
If you want more control, with Amplify you’ll be able to choose among 3 different AI Machine Learning models that offer more options for your campaigns, and the KPI you want the AI to focus on, this AI tool will help you to improve the results and take your ads further.
Note: Whenever you have a doubt of how does Adext AI work please click on the link below to see a diagram of its functionality. 🤓
5. Then, choose the ad set(s) you want Adext to manage and optimize.
🤖 👉 IMPORTANT! Choose the ad sets that have given you the best results so that Adext can feed on good quality data and exploit those results to the fullest. Verify that the campaign and ad sets selected are active and approved by the platform you're using (Google or Facebook) since it can not work with paused Ads.
6. Set the optimization period, Smart campaign name, and choose either if you want to pause the original campaign or not.
⏱️ The minimum period to run a campaign is 2 days, and the maximum is 90 days. But if you want to truly experiment with the extend of what Adext can do we recommend you run your Smart Campaigns for at least 10 days, so Adext has more time to learn, gather data, and optimize what will work for your ads.
📅 Adext needs some minutes to set up all your ad sets and start optimizing them, but don't worry you can tell the AI to launch As soon as possible or schedule a specific date.
🤖 After launching your campaign, you will see how Adext starts the cloning process directly on your advertising platforms. We call these clones Smart Ad sets.
🤑 The minimum daily budget required per audience is $2 USD.
7. If you chose Auto Amplify, then you will be asked to:
Review and create the selection of the KPI you want Adext to focus on, considering your campaign goal
Choose the AI Model that best fits with your optimization strategy
Select the audiences you want Adext to explore. You can optionally choose which audiences to exclude according to your campaign settings. Review our Lite vs Extended version to learn more about what number of audiences you can explore.
Once you've reached this step, Adext will create a compatibility report to make sure the ads selected can run with our algorithms. You'll be notified via email when it’s ready.
8. The Compatibility Report will tell you if there were any issues found. If you don't have issues, click on “Submit Smart Campaign”.
9. Before you finalize the launch, please choose the plan that best suits your needs regarding what you want to spend on adext. See more of our pricing here.
Then you´re done! Your campaign is ready to be optimized with real AI algorithms!
Next up: After you've submitted your campaign and launched it, your Smart Campaigns will start the exploration phase, read more about our AI tool Explore AI here to find out what will happen with your campaign.
If you need to edit an ad set or any of its ads that Adext AI is actively managing, please read carefully this article that contains what you should take into account and the steps you must follow.
If after launching you see this annoying pop-up👇
My apologies in advance 😅, it means that you have not yet validated your email account. This step is crucial. It helps us confirm you are the account owner and that your data is safe. Please, go to your inbox and open the email called ¨Validate your account¨ that you must have recently received from Adext. If you don’t see it in your main box, check your “junk,” “spam” and “other” folders.
After clicking on the button within the email we will send you, you will have to log in again for security reasons.
In case the email account you fill in at the beginning is incorrect, don't worry, you can change it by clicking on the purple edit button on the right side of the email.
If you have any questions, please contact us through our chat.