Adext AI clones the ad group(s) you select in order to manage separate budgets. If you directly edit these Ad Groups/Ad Sets, Adext AI may fail or even worse, perform poorly which leads to wasting your ad spend.
Your Smart Campaign could be cancelled because of several situations, here’s a list of reasons to help you identify why:
- Due to changes in the data created
- Because the Campaigns were deleted on your account.
- Due to changes in the campaign status, Adext can’t enable them.
- Because you deleted the Ad Groups/Sets on the platform.
- Because you changed the Ad Groups/Sets status, Adext can't enable them.
- Because the ads were deleted on the platform.
- Because you changed the Ads status, Adext can't enable them.
- Because the credentials were disabled.
- Due to Error Prevention if your Contract doesn’t show spending.
- Because you ran out of budget.
- Because we lost the access to your account.
- Because we’ve lost the connection to the Advertising Platform (Facebook/Google).
Find out how to solve these issues reading “What to do if I need to edit an Ad Group/Set while Adext AI is managing it” in this article.
You can also contact us through our chat for help.